Knauf Cleaneo Acoustic
Linear panels have a surrounding stepped edge for precise laying without joint filling, as well as a brilliant white paper on the visible face for direct cladding. Due to the precise dimensions of the panels, the correct hole spacing is created automatically if the panels are laid with butt joints.
- Sound absorbing properties
- Simple to use
- Brilliant white paper on the visible surface
- No joint filling necessary
- Continuous holes, edge formation 4FF (2 each as tongue and groove)
- Edges primed and chamfered at the factory